I’m truly satisfied with my Diploma in Construction Project Management curriculum as it has industry relevance. I am convinced that the problem-based learning pedagogy would elevate my career, which led me to pursue my degree in Construction Project Management at Auston Institute of Management.
Students in Diploma in Construction Project Management will be able to comprehend the impact of choice of construction methods and materials on important issues including health and safety; sustainability and the environment.
You will be able to focus on architectural, structural and environmental design considerations, and the need to recognise the influence of cost in the process.
You will cover the fundamental methods, systems and materials used in construction as well as experience the daily activities of an individual in the role of a construction project manager. And lastly, you will have an idea of the environment in which contractual obligations are fulfilled in the construction project management environment.
Students will undertake 4 modules which is equivalent to 1st Year of the Bachelor Degree in Construction Project Management.
|1||Construction Technology and Services||50%||50%||30|
|2||Design Project for Construction Managers||0%||100%||30|
|3||Law, Economics and Management||50%||50%||30|
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Construction Project Management from Auston Institute of Management.
Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Bachelor’s degree programme awarded by University of the West of England, Bristol UK..
Applicants aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:View-More
- Auston’s Certificate of Foundation for Higher Education; or
- GCE ‘A’ Level, Higher National Diploma (HND) or
- 12 years of formal education (international student) or
- Mature candidates (aged 30 with minimum 8 years working experience) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 5.5 or an equivalent qualification.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||8 Mths||4||SGD $14,900|
|Part-time||10 Mths||4||SGD $7,900**|
- Will receive a course fee deduction of $3,700 (for part time course only)
- Enroll for the 29th October 2018 intake only
- Limited to the first five applicants
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 481.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.