Who is the target audience?
- Executive and Managers involve in the sales and marketing execution in their organization.
Consumer behavior captures all the aspect of behaviour the consumers display in searching for purchasing, using, evaluating, and disposing of products and services.
The core function of the marketing is to understand and satisfy consumer need, wants and desire. In groups and organization are considered within the framework of consumer. Failing to understand consumer behaviour is the recipe for disaster as some companies have found it the hard way.
In This course will covered different elements and how they can determine a rational consumer’s buying decision. You’ll develop substantial knowledge & clear understanding about some important factor you may improves your existing sales and marketing based on customer expectation of your products and services.
At the end of this course you will able to …
- Acquire knowledge on products or services and specific markets to understand organisation’s value proposition.
- Factors that impact customer behavior.
- Discover the type of market segmentation.
- Steps in customer decision making process.
- Criteria in determining specific markets.
- Sources of information gather about the product and services.
- Ways to perform market research to gather information of a specific markets.
- Assess customer interest levels and needs through analysis of trends and past performance.
- Marketing metrics to measure effectiveness of past marketing communications and the type of information that each measure communicates.
- Improvements to existing sales and marketing programmes based on customer interest levels.
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($240.00)||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers