Sales and Marketing Strategies can be more targeted when companies knows their customers.
Who is the target audience?
- Executive and Managers involve in the sales and marketing execution in their organization.
On completion of the course, the participants will have the knowledge and skills in analysing the impact of customer behaviour on sales and marketing strategies and apply them at the workplace.These include:
- Identify and assess factors influencing customer behaviour.
- Analyse customer buying roles and decision processes.
- Analyse customer behaviour in relation to sales and marketing strategiesReport findings to relevant stakeholders to review in accordance with organisational procedures,
- Report findings to relevant stakeholders to review in accordance with organisational procedures
At the end of this course you will able to …
- Marketing Mix
- Types of Customers
- Customer Behaviour
- Factor Influencing Customer Behaviour
- Customer Buying Roles
- Steps in Customer Decision Making
- Customer Buying Behaviour
- Reporting to Stakeholder
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($240.00)||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers