Who is the target audience?
- Operational, supervisor and management involve in the sales execution in their organization
This course aims to equip learners with tools that enable them to develop strategies, acumen, and transaction in business development.
The learners will gain greater insights of how negotiation skills and techniques can influence their business development.
Through this workshop,you will learn how to prepare and plan for an amicable and successful negotiation; the importance of using appropriate processes and techniques, and documentation of negotiation agreements.
At the end of this course you will able to …
- Identify negotiation outcomes in commercial situations to establish organization’s desired position in the negotiation.
- Identify roles and responsibilities needed to support negotiation objectives.
- Prepare relevant background information to understand other parties’ position.
- Use negotiation processes and techniques to assist in achieving desired negotiation outcomes.
- Record negotiations for evaluation and documentation purposes.
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.[read more=View-More less=View-Less]
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($127.50)||($175.50)||($185.25)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.[read more=View-More less=View-Less]
|Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($175.50)||($185.25)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers