The teaching staff have been helpful in attending to my needs too. Therefore I’m extremely happy with the education & service that Auston is offering me.
- Enable students to develop a range of basic skills which will help them to develop their future careers.
- Provide students with a range of related skills which they can transfer to other contexts.
- Equip students with the scholarly skills needed to undertake Higher Diploma study and to progress to undergraduate study on completion of the course.
- Encourage students to develop confidence and an independent mind which questions and develops a critical awareness.
- Enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development so that students are able to work with self-direction and originality.
|2||Understanding Business Concepts||0%||100%||20|
|3||Introduction to Statistics||50%||50%||20|
|4||English for Academic Purpose||0%||100%||20|
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Certificate Of Foundation For Higher Education from Auston Institute of Management.
Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Auston Diploma programmes
Applicants aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:[read more=View-More less=View-Less]
- O Levels (GCE, GCSE, CIE or EDEXCEL); or
- 10 years of foreign formal education or
- Other applicants (mature students aged 30+, or with other working experience or with other qualifications) may be admitted on a case by case basis
Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 5.0 or an equivalent qualification.[/read]
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||6 Mths||4||SGD $4,494|
|Part-time||6 Mths||4||SGD $3,000|
Speak to our programme consultants for course fee promotion or progression rebate available.
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 387.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.