Chalith KariyawasamThe teaching staff have been helpful in attending to my needs too. Therefore I’m extremely happy with the education service that Auston is offering me.Asst Maintenance Engineer, A Semiconductor Co.
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Construction Project Management
DescriptionStudents in Bachelor of Science (Hons) Construction Project Management will be equipped with a broad range of construction project management skills, who have the technical depth required by the profession and the necessary breadth of knowledge required to see their roles in a wider context and work effectively alongside other built environment professionals.The need to develop collaborative working is particularly relevant to the modern construction industry, which has to meet the challenges of low carbon construction.
- Expand your career opportunities
- Recognised by employers in Singapore
- Part-time options available while you work
Course OutlineStudents will undertake 10 modules. Each academic year is divided into three terms commencing February, May and September.
|1||Construction Technology and Building Services||50%||50%||30|
|3||Project Management and Health and Safety Risk Management||0%||100%||30|
|4||Procurement and Contract Practice||50%||50%||30|
|5||Professional Practice for Built Environment Professionals||0%||100%||15|
|6||Technological Innovation and Life Cycles||50%||50%||30|
|7||Strategic and Operational Management||50%||50%||30|
|9||HR and Financial Management||50%||50%||15|
Course OutcomeStudents who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Construction Project Management from University of the West of England, Bristol UK.. The award of the degree is guaranteed by the university to be identical to that awarded in the UK, in certificate, transcript, rights and recognition. Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Master of Science programme awarded by University of the West of England, Bristol UK..
RequirementApplicants aged 19 years or older are eligible to enter the Bachelor Degree programme with one of the following qualifications:
- Auston Diploma in Construction Project Management, or
- Singapore government Polytechnic Diploma in relevant fields (in engineering, construction, facilities management, quantity surveying etc)
- BTEC National Diploma Level 4 (Construction)
- Other equivalent qualification from recognized institutions
- Mature candidates (aged 30 with minimum 8 years working experience) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||16 Mths||10||SGD $26,380|
|Part-time||20 Mths||10||SGD $24,100|
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 387.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.