The teaching staff have been helpful in attending to my needs too. Therefore I’m extremely happy with the education & service that Auston is offering me.
The Diploma in Engineering Technology aims to produce graduates with the knowledge and understanding needed to make a significant early contribution to the engineering industry.
Through this programme,students will develop the intellectual abilities necessary to participate in contemporary engineering projects and the practical skills expected of an engineer.
Students will learn general transferable skills and personal attitudes necessary to enable them to make a valuable contribution throughout a successful career in the electronics and mechatronics industry or industries employing current technology. This includes opportunities for students to engage in life skills learning.
Students will undertake 7 modules which is equivalent to 1st Year of the Bachelor Degree from De Montfort University
|3||Analogue Electronics Technology||0%||100%||20|
|5||Data Communications and Networks||0%||100%||20|
|6||Introduction to Programming||0%||100%||20|
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Engineering Technology from Auston Institute of Management.
Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Bachelor’s degree programmes awarded by De MontFort University, Leicester.
- BEng (honours) in Mechatronics (Top-up)
- BEng (honours) in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Top-up)
- BSc (honours) in Computer Security (Top-up)
Applicants aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:
- Auston’s Certificate of Foundation for Higher Education; or
- GCE ‘A’ Level, Higher National Diploma (HND) or
- 12 years of formal education (international student) or
- Mature candidates (aged 30 with minimum 8 years working experience) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||8 Mths||7||SGD $14,859.81|
|Part-time||12 Mths||7||SGD $7,429.91|
Speak to our programme consultants for course fee promotion or study grant availability.
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 387.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.