Diploma in Networks, Information Systems, and Security
A highly-relevant industry skills that will greatly improve their opportunities for employment in a wide range of computing-related jobs
DescriptionThis Diploma is prepares students in highly-relevant industry skills that will greatly improve their opportunities for employment in a wide range of computing-related jobs.It designed based on Singapore’s latest demands of IT Infrastructure Industry (Networking). The course features the fundamental of computer networking. It allows students to achieve a professional Qualification called Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) and VMWare. It also included Microsoft Imagine which allows students of Auston to access core system softwares such as Microsoft Server 2016, Sharepoint Server, SQL Server, Kinect SDK and much more.
Course OutlineStudents will undertake 6 modules which is equivalent to 1st Year of the Bachelor Degree from De Montfort University
|1||Computer Network Implementation and Monitoring||0%||100%||20|
|2||Networking Systems & Applications for Common Enterprise Functions||0%||100%||20|
|3||Network Optimization & Virtualizations||0%||100%||20|
|4||Cyber Security Management||20%||80%||20|
|5||Introduction to Programming||0%||100%||20|
Course OutcomeStudents who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Diploma in Networks, Information Systems and Security from Auston Institute of Management.Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Bachelor’s degree programmes awarded by De MontFort University, Leicester.
- Network Executive
- Infrastructure Executive
- Systems Analyst
- IT Sales Executive
- Cyber Security Executive
- Associate Security Executive
- Cyber Risk Analyst
RequirementApplicants aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:
- Auston’s Certificate of Foundation for Higher Education; or
- GCE ‘A’ Level, Higher National Diploma (HND) or
- 12 years of formal education (international student) or
- Mature candidates (aged 30 with minimum 8 years working experience) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 387.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.