Full-Time Duration:12months + internship
Part-Time Duration:16months + internship (if any)
Welcome to the electronics industry. These are thefundamentals.Start your career with an extraordinary diploma! It’s no ordinary computing diploma; It’s deeply focused on future of technology such as cloud, virtualization, cyber security and more. Be prepared for tomorrow.
- Learn the newcomputer architecture in 2019
- Understand networking components
- Get qualified to support current and future system requirements
- Learn to work with materials
- Develop critical soft-skills
- Covers a wide range of emerging topics to support your career
Delivery ModeFull Time: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6:30pm
Part Time: Mondays to Fridays, 7pm to 10pm
Graduation RequirementsStudents must successfully complete all modules unless granted a compensation pass, or module exemptions.
7 + 1
Mode of Assessment
Mode of Assessment
Written Reports, Presentations, Examinations, Projects, and Interviews
- Perform electronics system and component diagnostic, trouble shooting and repair work
- Able to read and understand schematic wiring diagrams
- Perform field service work
- Able to understand electronics failure
- Devise preventive maintenance procedures and plan for all equipment, in accordance to equipment requirements as recommended by vendors / suppliers.
- Procurement of parts and/or securing of services for preventive or breakdown maintenance works where applicable.
- Implement preventive maintenance work independently and/or with a team.
- Assist in process pre and post operations e.g. chemical mixing, equipment and lab upkeep.
- Assist in operation of processes, e.g. membrane and module fabrication.
Control Automation Lead
- Direct activities of an integrated hardware/software systems oriented products
- Design and develop electronic and electro-mechanical equipment/li>
- Conduct feasibility studies on engineering proposals/li>
- Collect operational data and prepare customer application information/li>
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operation of this function./li>
- Perform and accomplish research and development of prototype through to production
- Apply latest technologies in new automation prototype and product development
- Specify, develop, test, analyse, and improve the existing mechatronic system
- Adopt current industry standards/methodology to work.
18 years of age in the year of application
Minimum Academic Qualifications
– Auston Foundation Certificate Programme; or
– GCE ‘A’ Level with 3 passes; or
– A polytechnic of Private College Diploma from non-relevant major; or
– 12 years of formal education (including standardized tests)
Transfer applicants with other equivalent qualifications based on Singapore criterion may be given exemptions on academic qualifications
At least 30 years of age and 8 years of working experience may be admitted on a case by case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certificates that is deemed equivalent by the Academic Board.
– C6 or better for O Levels
– IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
– CEFR B2 or higher
Fees & Charges
|Application Fees||107||267.50 + 120|
|Full Course Fees||11900||11,900|
|* Fees stated include course fees, admin fees, FPS, GST (7%)|
Note for International Students:
When applying through our international representatives, (i.e. Agents) students should NOT pay any course fees, admin fees, application fees, or other wise to the agents. All fees should be paid directly to the school, as indicated in your offer letter.