The teaching staff have been helpful in attending to my needs too. Therefore I’m extremely happy with the education & service that Auston is offering me.
Mechatronics gives you the opportunity to become a professional engineer with sound analytical proficiency in mechanical, electronics and software engineering, such as embedded systems, dynamics & control, system integration.
Students will undertake 10 modules. Each academic year is divided into three terms commencing February, May and September.
|2||Embedded Systems and Drives||0%||100%||30|
|5||Advanced Engineering Mathematics||50%||50%||15|
|6||Theory of Machines and Thermodynamics||50%||50%||30|
|7||Power Electronics and Generation||50%||50%||30|
|9||Dynamics and Control||50%||50%||30|
Students who meet the requirement may apply for modules exemption subjected to the approval of De Montfort University.
The integration between component (hardware) and the information drive functions (software) results in integrated systems (mechatronic systems). Their day-to-day responsibilities can include working :View-More
- Automation Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Control System Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Plant Engineer
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechatronic from De Montfort University.
The award of the degree is guaranteed by the university to be identical to that awarded in the UK, in certificate, transcript, rights and recognition.
Applicants aged 19 years or older are eligible to enter the Bachelor Degree programme with one of the following qualifications:View-More
- Singapore government Polytechnic Diploma in relevant fields (in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering, Computers, Electronics and communications, or Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
- BTEC National Diploma Level 4 (Engineering or Physics)
- Other equivalent qualification from recognized institutions
- Mature candidates (aged 30 with minimum 8 years working experience) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 5.5 or an equivalent qualification.
*All applications are subjected to the approval of De Montfort University.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||16 Mths||10||SGD $26,540|
|Part-time||20 Mths||10||SGD $24,650|
Speak to our programme consultants for course fee promotion or study grant.
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 481.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.