The programme aims to develop understanding of the management functions required of and by organisations and projects in construction, including the full spectrum of the development process.
This requires students to be able to comprehend and engage in case studies of the process., through which buildings and works of civil engineering are created and supported with building information modelling, and, in particular, analyse the environmental, economic, technical, and legal constraints of construction.
Students will undertake 9 modules. Each academic year is divided into three terms commencing February, May and September.
|1||Construction Contract Law||0%||100%||15|
|2||Managerial Finance For The Built Environment||0%||100%||15|
|3||Project Management Principles||0%||100%||15|
|4||BIM in Design Coordination||0%||100%||15|
|6||Construction Project Management Practice||0%||100%||15|
|7||Sustainability in the Built Environment||0%||100%||15|
|8||BIM in Construction Operations||0%||100%||15|
What Will I Learn
- Justify solutions for those concerned with construction organisations and the procurement, design, production and maintenance of construction works;
- Apply variance and unpredictability within projects and integrate work into the context of the wider economic, market and social environment in relation to professional practice;
- Develop products and safe systems of work that protect the health and safety of those affected by the construction industry;
- Demonstrate an awareness of sustainability and develop strategies to minimise the impact of the development process on the natural environment.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Construction and Project Management from University of the West of England, Bristol UK.
The award of the Master is guaranteed by the university to be identical to that awarded in the UK, in certificate, transcript, rights and recognition.
Applicants with any of the following qualifications will be considered for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree relevant fields
- Or NQF Level 6 qualification.)
- Other equivalent qualification from recognized institutions
Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 6.5, or PTE Academic 58 or an equivalent qualification.
*All applications are subjected to the approval of University of the West of the England, Bristol UK.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||12 Mths||9||SGD $26,654.21|
|Part-time||16 Mths||9||SGD $26,654.21|
Speak to our programme consultants for course fee promotion or study grant.
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 387.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.