In an increasingly projectized world, postgraduate certification in project management ensures that employees are ready to meet the demands of projects and employers across the globe. Hence, it is developed for students to attain the skills and knowledge to foresee or predict as many dangers and problems as possible and to plan, organize and control activities so that the project is completed as successfully as possible in spite of all the risks in technical, management and professional level.
Students will undertake 4 modules with a total of eighty hours of lecturers.
|1||Apply Project Management Skills||15|
|2||Manage Project Costing and Timing||15|
|3||Manage Project Process and Quality||15|
|4||Managing Project Risk||15|
What will I learn
Upon completion of this course, student is able to:
- Gain knowledge and skills to achieve successful completion of specific project goals and objectives by a specific time, within budget and according to specifications. It involves managing the phases of project life cycle that include initiating, planning, execution, controlling & monitoring and closing.
- Demonstrate ability to monitor project costs and schedule to ensure project and organizational objectives are achieved.
- Managing customer expectations, monitor the cost of quality and ensure work processes are streamlined through the use of statistical techniques. Also, learners will be familiarized with the national and/or international standards for quality management and quality services adopted by organizations.
- Manage project risk. It includes identifying, analyzing, monitoring and controlling project risks, as well as recommending follow-up actions to stakeholders.
Why Choose this course?
- The programme is designed to provide a practical and theoretical understanding of how projects are planned and executed
- Learn problem solving skills that that are directly transferable to the workplace
- Understand the strategic importance of project management and impact on organizations
- Gain a strong understanding of core project management to keep your career on track
Auston Institute of Management is dedicated to improve employability amongst our graduates and our curriculums are crafted with strong academic knowledge and real problem-based learning to be ready for immediate application that are directly transferable to the workplace implementation.
This Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management course will give you the right skills needed to further your managerial career and lead complex projects. The programme is also perfect for those who are already working in management and looking to add extra value to their resume and enhance their career prospects.
The wide-ranging and challenging content will also help you to develop your problem solving skills, intellectual capacity, analytical and cognitive skills through the acquisition of knowledge, problem-solving and reasoning.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management from Auston Institute of Management.
Applicants aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter the Graduate Certificate programme with one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; or
- To be a candidate aged 30 years and above with at least 10 years of working experience; and
Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 6.5 or an equivalent qualification.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||3 Months||4||SGD $4,500|
|Part-time||3 Months||4||SGD $4,500|
Speak to our programme consultants for course fee promotion or study grant availability.
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 481.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.