Full-Time Duration:9months + internship
Part-Time Duration:12months + internship*
Training Sales & Marketing Executives in Data Analysis and TechSales and Marketing Executives engage consumers through various media and communication channels. They also manage customer relationships by retaining current customers and attracting potential ones. Additionally, they also play the role of Data Analysts – identifying business opportunities by determining prospects through research and data collection, analyzing and presenting statistical information into logical and meaningful trends.
- Learn how to collect data and identify trends
- Use technologies across departments for data acquisition and management
- Learn Microsoft and Google Suite applications for professional work
- Pick up soft skills that are often overlooked in academia
- Detailed preparation for an exciting early career
Delivery ModeFull Time: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6:30pm
Part Time: Sundays 9am to 12pm
Graduation RequirementsStudents must successfully complete all modules unless granted a compensation pass, or module exemptions.
Mode of AssessmentMode of Assessment Written Reports, Presentations, Examinations, Projects, and Interviews
16 years of age in the year of application
Minimum Academic Qualifications
– O Levels (3 passes); or 10 years of formal education
– NITEC (Strictly no exemptions)
– Higher NITEC (may be eligible for exemptions)
Transfer applicants with other equivalent qualifications based on Singapore criterion may be given exemptions on academic qualifications
At least 30 years of age and 8 years of working experience may be admitted on a case by case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certificates that is deemed equivalent by the Academic Board.
– C6 or better for O Levels
– IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
– CEFR B2 or higher
Fees & Charges
|Application Fees||107||267.50 + 120|
|Full Course Fees||5750||5750|
|* Fees stated include course fees, admin fees, FPS, GST (7%)|
Note for International Students:
When applying through our international representatives, (i.e. Agents) students should NOT pay any course fees, admin fees, application fees, or other wise to the agents. All fees should be paid directly to the school, as indicated in your offer letter.