Full-Time Duration:9months + internship
Part-Time Duration:9months + internship
Next Generation of Service Staff Must be Equipped with Tech-SkillsThis course is designed to prepare young professionals to join the hospitality industry in 2020 where the demand for extensive use of technology is increasing and all the while continuing the delivery of exceptional service.
- Recognized as University-Level Foundation
- Broad range of technology skills to support the operation
- An in depth understanding of functions within hospitality
- Essential professional skills for working life that are often overlooked in academia
- Detailed preparation for an exciting early career
Delivery ModeFull Time: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6:30pm Part Time: Mondays to Fridays, 7pm to 10pm
Graduation RequirementsStudents must successfully complete all modules unless granted a compensation pass, or module exemptions.
Mode of AssessmentMode of Assessment Written Reports, Presentations, Examinations, Projects, and Interviews
16 years of age in the year of application
Minimum Academic Qualifications
– O Levels (3 passes); or 10 years of formal education
– NITEC (Strictly no exemptions)
– Higher NITEC (may be eligible for exemptions)
Transfer applicants with other equivalent qualifications based on Singapore criterion may be given exemptions on academic qualifications
At least 30 years of age and 8 years of working experience may be admitted on a case by case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certificates that is deemed equivalent by the Academic Board.
– C6 or better for O Levels
– IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
– CEFR B2 or higher
Fees & Charges
|Application Fees||107||267.50 + 120|
|Full Course Fees||5750||5750|
|* Fees stated include course fees, admin fees, FPS, GST (7%)|
Note for International Students:
When applying through our international representatives, (i.e. Agents) students should NOT pay any course fees, admin fees, application fees, or other wise to the agents. All fees should be paid directly to the school, as indicated in your offer letter.