Who is the target audience?
- Operational, supervisor and management involve in the sales execution in their organization
Critical thinking is the ability to collect and evaluate information and evidence in a logical way to reach best and most accurate results possible. Critical thinking is a key skill in this modern age, required and appreciated in all disciplines and professions.
Successful companies realize that critical thinking and creative solutions significantly improve one’s leadership abilities, business outcomes and success potential. In this course, you will developing one’s critical thinking mindset, challenging and rethinking ideas, solving problems within own scope of work, reporting and making recommendations on business issues, as well as those on your subordinates, to find different solutions to everyday challenges.
This course will provide fresh insights and a better understanding of challenging situations, making you better prepared to deal with them more effectively.
At the end of this course you will able to …
- Develop a critical thinking mindset when dealing with business issues.
- Challenge and rethink ideas and provide insights to relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate problem solving skills within own scope of work.
- Analyse and report business issues and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Enhance creative thinking skills among team members
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.[read more=View-More less=View-Less]
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($240.00)||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.[read more=View-More less=View-Less]
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers