Local Application & Admission
The following procedures are to be adhered to when applying for a programme with Auston Institute of Management. This would help to ensure that your application is processed without delay.
STEP 1 – APPLICATION
An applicant must complete the Application Form and return it together with the following documents:
- CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas Certification may be made by your institution or at Auston Institute of Management, in which case, the originals must be presented for verification
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae or CV, for students whose application is based on their work experience
- One passport-sized photograph
- A crossed cheque of the non-refundable prescribed application fees (S$107 including GST) made to “Auston Institute of Management Pte Ltd”. Payment by Cash, NETS and credit cards are accepted at the Institute
All completed applications can be submitted either via post or in person at our campus:
Auston Institute of Management
50 Ophir Road , #02-00,
Church Of Our Lady Of Lourdes,
* We regret that incomplete applications will not be processed.
STEP 2 – EVALUATION
Auston Institute of Management will process and evaluate student’s programme application:
- Certificate/ Higher Diploma Programmes: 3 working days
- Degree/ Master Programmes: Typically 7 to 14 working days (Depending on the respective university’s evaluation process)
Upon successful evaluation of programme application, students will receive a Letter of Offer to state their eligibility for the programme. Students need to sign and return the confirmation portion to confirm their enrollment interest to the programme.
STEP 3 – FEE PAYMENT
Two copies of PEI-Student contract will be presented to students and students will be brief on the contract. Should no concern arise, the contract will be sign by the students and a copy will be given for students’ record.
Students may make their payments thereafter through the following modes:
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Telegraphic Transfers (TT)
Account Name: Auston Institute of Management Pte Ltd
Account Number: 372-300-460-6
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
Bank Address: 1 Coleman Street #01-14 & B1-19, The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
Bank Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Bank Code : 7375
Branch Code : 046