At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to: prepare and handle measuring instruments, including performing multi-point leveling operation, checking and setting up machine for operation, rectifying alignment errors and performing Use precision measuring equipment to determine and check for dimensional and geometric conformance of components, equipment and machines against desired standards. Use precision measuring equipment at the workplace based on work requirements. It also includes the ability to select, clean and check the appropriate measuring equipment, handle it in correct procedures, observe safe practices, calculate measurements using suitable techniques, calibrate measuring equipment, record and keep documents in order, maintain and store them in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Who is the target audience?
- 18-25 year olds who wish to gain a core skill to enter the manufacturing sector.
- 45-55 year olds who wish to reskill or upgrade to fit into a simple function within the manufacturing sector
- General enthusiasts around the manufacturing and production sector
- Read Technical and Engineering Drawings
- Handle and Operate Measuring Instruments (Calipers, Multimeters, Various Electronics Lab Equipment)
- Errors in Measurements
- Reading and Recording Measurements Accurately
- Handling Instruments Properly
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($101.25)||($562.50)||($596.25)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($562.50)||($596.25)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers