Get equipped with the knowledge and skills to design, develop, test and debug basic microcontroller programming using C programming language and associated libraries.
In addition, you will be able to use appropriate middleware such as sensors and actuators to integrate to the microcontroller boards through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and perform data manipulation to develop an Internet of Things (IoT) application.
Enquire & Download Brochure Enquire & Download Brochure
Who is the target audience?
- 18-25 year olds who wish to gain a core skill to enter this electronics sector.
- 45-55 year olds who wish to reskill or upgrade to fit into a simple function within the electronics sector
- General enthusiasts around the electronics and assembly sector
To provide learners with a simplified understanding of programming industry-grade microcontrollers with functions.
- identify opportunities to create connections between devices and databases
- types of middleware and their features
- develop programme/simple applications or components according to agreed specifications
- describe potential technical or compatability or performance issues in application integration
- extensive hands on
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($216.00)||($711.00)||($750.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($711.00)||($750.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers