Adopt a skill and knowledge required to formulate, assess, strategically manage, evaluate and improve international marketing programmes.
Who is the target audience?
- Executive and Managers involve in the sales and marketing execution in their organization.
Thanks to the internet, global reach is no longer reserved for deep-pocketed brands, nor is it an incredible hassle for already over-burdened marketing managers
In fact, a global presence is possible for any business with a creative strategy and an understanding of world markets.
However, managing international market has created just as many challenges as opportunities for brands that venture overseas.
Through this workshop, you’re learned to evaluating international marketing opportunities, setting marketing objectives and determining approach and operational structure for an organization marketing internationally.
- Ways to evaluate global market trends and development by reviewing market data.
- Discover untapped international market opportunities for developing into new areas.
- How international opportunities align with organisational sales and marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assess market performance of competitors and Identify potential opportunities and threats.
- Understand implications of budgets on international marketing programmes.
- Analyse marketing programmes for customer acquisition and retention through promotion, product, distribution and price.
- Identify and analyse key factors that impact international marketing programmes.
- Monitor business environment through internal and external economic, technological, political and legal issues.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to international marketing programmes when driven by international business environment.
- Monitor and assess performance of international marketing programmes against organisational sales and marketing strategies and objectives.
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($240.00)||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers