Do you know?
MTCNA – MikroTik is also a part of one module covered in Auston Diploma in Engineering Technology programme.
A student who completed a module “Data Communications and Networks” are encouraged to seek for MTCNA – MIkrotic exam.
Who is the audience?Anyone who wishes to learn how to use RouterOS. The course covers the basics: NAT, firewalls, DHCP, simple queues, and basic wireless networking.
Course SynopsisThe MTCNA course is designed as an introductory course to the MikroTik RouterOS software and products. The course starts with the basics of using MikroTik and works its way through basic routing, switching, bridging, wireless, network management, firewalls, quality of service, and tunnels. The class is taught in a lab environment with a lab completed after each module is covered to reinforce the concepts covered.
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with RouterOS and be able to provide basic services to customers.
- This will help you prepare for the mikrotik mtcna exam.
- You will also be familiar with all the features of mikrotik and how to configure them for most networks.
- Learn to configuring the firewall filter rules, nat rules, Queues.
- Include fundamentals of networking including the OSI model in detail and Ipv4 networks in detail.
- We will also be looking at the more basic setting up and configuration of the mikrotik routers.
Do you know?
MTCNA is integrated with one module covered in the Auston Diploma in Engineering Technology programme.
A student who completes the module “Data Communications and Networks” will have the option to sit for the MTCNA exam online for no additional charge.