Develop effective negotiation skill in both personal and professional situation.
Who is the target audience?
- Executive and Managers involve in the sales and marketing execution in their organization
As professionals, we wear our hearts on our sleeves. No matter how long we’ve been doing the work, we face special challenges at the negotiation table.
This course will turn your creative strengths into negotiation skills. Through this course, you’ll develop a stronger sense of why your work is important, how to overcome common stumbling blocks professionals face in negotiations, and skills you can apply during tough negotiations or job situations.
This course covers everything you need to know about negotiation, from preparing and planning, getting past your own excuses and worries, opening the conversation, creating win/win situations, and closing the deal.
At the end of this course you will able to …
- Plan and Prepare alternatives and outcomes for both parties in negotiations to support negotiation objectives.
- Apply Communication and conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired negotiation outcomes.
- Finalise negotiation and take necessary follow up actions to close negotiation.
- Monitor and evaluate negotiation outcomes againt objectives in accordance with organisational procedures.
Paying for your own training? Course Fee Funding and Training Allowance are available to self-sponsored individuals.
|Sg Citizen aged 21 – 39 and PRs aged ≥ 21 years||SG Citizen aged ≥ 40||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($240.00)||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click here for more information about self funding.
Company Sponsored for Employees
Course Fee and Absentee Payroll Funding are available for employers who sponsor employees for training.
|SMEs||Sg Citizen and PRs||SG Citizen aged ≥ 35; and earn not more than $2,000 per month|
|Less Funding Amount||($405.00)||($427.50)|
- Click Here for more information about funding support for employers