The Specialist Diploma in Construction is designed for students who wanted to have a better understanding on the fundamental of construction, build up technical competencies and relevant skills for the construction industry.
You will learn how to communicate clearly with different construction project team members, work effectively with different workers in a team and differentiate common building and structural materials used in the construction industry.
At the end of the programme, students will be able to identify the best construction practices, building designs and construction methods.
Students will undertake 4 modules with a total of eighty hours of lecturers.
|1||English Language in Construction||0%||100%|
|2||Life Skills in the Construction Industry||0%||100%|
|3||Introduction to Construction Science||0%||100%|
|4||Introduction to Construction Technology||0%||100%|
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Specialist Diploma in Construction from Auston Institute of Management.
Applicants aged 16 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:
- GCE ‘O’ Levels (GCE, GCSE, CIE or EDEXCEL); or
- Mature candidates (aged 30 and above) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||6 Mths||4||SGD $3,800|
|Part-Time||6 Mths||4||SGD $3,800|
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 481.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.