The Specialist Diploma in Project Management is designed to provide the student with a strong understanding on the fundamental of project management skills.
You’ll learn processes and techniques associate with the project and how to effectively lead a project through from start to finish including time, cost, risk, quality control and procurement.
At the end of the programme, students will be able to identify the best project management practices and ready to lead any projects.
Students will undertake 4 modules with a total of eighty hours of lecturers.
|1||Project Planning Skills for Organization||0%||100%|
|2||The Competencies for Supervising Projects||0%||100%|
|3||Project Quality and Process Management||0%||100%|
|4||Project Risk Management||0%||100%|
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Specialist Diploma in Project Management from Auston Institute of Management.
Completion of the programme can then move on to pursue Auston Diploma programmes
Applicants aged 16 years or older are eligible to enter the Diploma programme with one of the following qualifications:
- GCE ‘O’ Levels (GCE, GCSE, CIE or EDEXCEL); or
- Mature candidates (aged 30 and above) : may be admitted on a case to case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certification that is deemed equivalent by the institute’s Academic Board. Additional measures may be taken to ensure the candidates suitability to the programme.
|Mode||Duration||Module||Total Course Fee|
|Full-Time||6 Mths||4||SGD $4.150|
|Part-Time||6 Mths||4||SGD $4,150|
- Application fees for Singaporean/ PR/ EPass/ SPass/ WPass/ LTVPass : SGD $107.00 Non Refundable
- Application fees International Student: SGD$ 481.50 Non Refundable
- Total course fee cover University fee, admin fee, study material, fee protection scheme (FPS) and medical insurance.
- Termly Instalment Plan. Available
- All prices are subject to 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Medical Insurance for part-time students will incur additional charge.
- All fees are subjected to change annually.