Expand your horizon with our training opportunities today!
Key Course Information
Ref ID CRS-Q-0024371-BM
Course Length 16 hours (2 days)
Course Dates 25&26 May, 19&20 June, 27&28 July
Min Class Size 12 pax
Mode of Delivery Workshop
Course Fees SGD 450.00 (Before funding)
Awarded by WDA
Venue Auston Institute of Management
* Course fees exclusive GST 7%
WSQ – Participate in Negotiations
This competency unit gives a context to the process of negotiation and presents advice for effective and ethical negotiation
1 ) Plan and prepare alternatives and outcomes for both parties in negotiations to support negotiation objectives.
• Negotiation defined • Why negotiate? • Negotiation Planning and Preparation process • Negotiation objectives • Context of Negotiation • Negotiation Categories • Pre Negotiation Checklist • Legal Constraints and Obligations • Ethical Constraints • Components of Negotiation Plans • MDO versus LAA • What is BATNA?
2 ) Apply communication and conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired negotiation outcomes.
• Communication Techniques • Information and inputs from colleagues • Importance of information • Examples of information input • Feedback from the ‘other party’ • Body languages makes difference • Negotiation Techniques • Conflict Style • IBR Approach • Conflict Resolution : Benefits
3 ) Finalise negotiation and take necessary follow up actions to close negotiation.
• Follow up Actions • Identifying a Safe Break points • Confirm Mutual Understanding of Established Successes • Summarizing Agreements
4 ) Monitor and evaluate negotiation outcomes against objectives in accordance with organisational procedures.
• Evaluate your preparation • Evaluate the process • Evaluate the outcome • Learn from your negotiations
Funding Type(s) Available
WDA Funding of up to 95% of course fees and Absentee Payroll. Fees listed do not reflect Absentee Payroll calculations. To calculate this funding type, please visit http://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/
This course is recommended for Senior Executive, Assistant Managers , Managers involve in the business development and negotiation execution in their organisation.
Enjoy convenient access to e-Certificates earlier via computing and mobile device for record verification or printing.
Auston Institute of Management
50 Ophir Road, #02-00, Church Of Our Lady Of LourdesSingapore,