Rewrite Your Future With Express FoundationThis course is designed as an entry programme for students from secondary, or equivalent, backgrounds. Students without O Levels, NITEC, or Higher NITEC, lack the fundamental mental and study skills to embark on higher education. But with this course, you can qualify for university entry in just 6 short months.
- Recognized as University-Level Foundation
- Learn the Ability to plan, manage, implement processes
- Learn how to monitor goals and meet them
- Designed for junior staff to learn corporate coordination skills
- Trains you to understand big picture as well as detailed issues to make meaningful contributions at work.
Delivery ModeFull Time: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6:30pm
Part Time: Mondays to Fridays, 7pm to 10pm
Graduation RequirementsStudents must successfully complete all modules unless granted a compensation pass, or module exemptions.
16 years of age in the year of application
Minimum Academic Qualifications
– O Levels (3 passes); or 10 years of formal education
– NITEC (Strictly no exemptions)
– Higher NITEC (may be eligible for exemptions)
Transfer applicants with other equivalent qualifications based on Singapore criterion may be given exemptions on academic qualifications
At least 30 years of age and 8 years of working experience may be admitted on a case by case basis with a minimum of 10 years of formal education and certificates that is deemed equivalent by the Academic Board.
– C6 or better for O Levels
– IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
– CEFR B2 or higher
Fees & Charges
|Application Fees||107||267.50 + 120|
|Full Course Fees||4494||4494|
|* Fees stated include course fees, admin fees, FPS, GST (7%)|
Note for International Students:
When applying through our international representatives, (i.e. Agents) students should NOT pay any course fees, admin fees, application fees, or other wise to the agents. All fees should be paid directly to the school, as indicated in your offer letter.